With its four product brands, Rulmeca, Precismeca, Melco and CPM, Rulmeca Group is the world’s largest supplier of rollers/idlers, pulleys and motorized pulleys for heavy duty belt conveyors for quarries and mining applications. 1,200 employees in 18 production and sales companies all around the globe serve Rulmeca Group clients in more than 85 countries. Traditionally focused on bulk materials handling applications, Rulmeca introduced its own range of unit handling rollers, motorized pulleys and components to the market in June 2013.
The Rulmeca Group's strenghts include:
- Family owned company with more than 55 years experience in Manufacturing and marketing of components for Materials handling industries;
- 1200 employees in 10 manufacturing companies and 8 sales companies;
- Global approach with strong presence in Europe, Asia, America, Africa and Australia;
- Significant investment in own R&D, technologies and quality systems;
- Largest range of rollers and motorized pulleys of any supplier globally;
- Strategic focus on building up local service centers to support your business;
Rulmeca UK Ltd
Rulmeca UK Ltd is a wholly owned manufacturing subsidiary of the Rulmeca Group.
The UK 4,000 square metre factory is situated in Corby, Northamptonshire in the central midlands industrial area of England along the A14 corridor which has excellent links to the rest of the UK.
We have been manufacturing Bulk rollers for over 40 years in this location to the highest standards and operate completely within our BS: ISO 9001 quality plans.
In Corby, we have the ability to produce quickly in both UK and European standards with an extremely versatile and experienced workforce. Our ethos follows the group lead of quality and precision by means of purpose built machinery and technical ‘know-how’ in an industry where we are renown as the principle producer to the market both in the UK and the world.
Rulmeca UK also manufacture the Rulmeca range of Unit Handling rollers and Motorized Pulleys from our facility in Corby.